Wholesale for WooCommerce v2.0 is now live. We are excited to bring you new options and updates such as Step Quanity, Product Attachements (downloadable files) and more.
Here is a look at what’s new in Wholesale for WooCommerce v2.0:
- Set product’s minimum or maximum quantity and step of each product individually.
- Configure interval-based quantity on products and categories (e.g., 2, 4, 6).
Payment Management and Coupons
- Add custom payment methods for wholesale user roles.
- Allow or restrict wholesale user roles from using custom payment methods.
- Allow or restrict wholesale user roles from using coupons.
- Attach downloadable files to the product’s page (icon, title, attachment, text for download link).
- Adjust the download file’s attachment link (Before or after the add-to-cart button, or after the product summary).
Let’s take a detailed look at the latest version’s new features:
Custom Payment Methods
Payment methods can be shared amongst users. From Wholesale > Settings > Payment Methods, the Admin can allow or disable payment methods.
Go to Wholesale →Settings →Payment Methods
Once the administrator has added a payment method, it will appear in the window for adding and editing user roles.
With the Step Quantity feature, you can sell your goods with minimum quantity choice on product and cart pages.
Configuration of the Product Step Quantity backend (Simple Products):
Product Step Quantity (Tier Products):
Admins can attach downloadable files to products. The files can be downloaded from the Admin’s product page.
Admins can create a wholesale coupon for specified wholesale roles. The administrator can create wholesaler role coupons and exclude or include wholesaler roles.
Go to wholesale → settings → general tab
Enable Wholesale Coupon
This is the primary configuration. If the coupon is disabled, the wholesale functionality is disabled.
Go to WooCommerce → Coupons.
Edit any coupon, then click on the Wholesale tab.
We’d love to hear your feedback on Wholesale for WooCommerce v2.0 and how we can make it even better in the future!
For more information, please visit our technical documentation. You can also contact our support team for any questions or queries.